Cheesy Cassava Nachos - CheeseLove
Cheesy Cassava Nachos
By Ekta Patel
- 1 packet of CheeseLove cheddar, grated
- 1 small red onion, diced
- Juice from half a lemon
- 2 green chilies
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 small green pepper, diced
- Cilantro and parsley, diced (to taste)
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1/2 of an avocado
- 1 bag cassava, or mohogo, crisps
- Dollop of sour cream
- Break up the cassava crisps into bite size pieces.
- Evenly spread out grated CheeseLove cheddar on top of cassava crisps and stick in oven until cheese is melted.
- Top with onion, lemon juice, green chilies, tomatoes, green pepper, cilantro, parsley, lemon zest, and avocado. To add an extra pop, put a dollop of sour cream on top and enjoy!